2010年11月7日星期日
haveaniceday.
9.30am, went out from my house.
First, I called bilian fetch me, then singyeang called my phone and said she can fetch me at school upside 7-11. So I went there and went-in that car. Suddenly, i only realise that person was not singyeang but tiffany, i felt shock! -_- So nevermind, i keep on blur-ing from start until end.
Tiffany mom let us down infront of tayarshop there, and we went down and seat bilian car, jiahui was in the car. Tiffany and I thought bilian mom will fetch us to tasik selatan first, but she straight took us to the hotel.
After we reach the Dorsett Hotel, we waited outside the hotel.After fifteen minutes i think, then we behtahan already, went in the hotel and seat on their sofa. We chit-chat about ONE-AN-HOUR, finally they reached -__-, then aunchian talked to the Mr.ZOO :P and bring us to visit the room of that day ! :)
Baqin and me saw the dancefloor and stage blahh, and then tiffany, singyeang, chiewxian and I went into the lift and visit the whole hotel! buahaha! *secret*. We went spa, swimming pool, gym room, :X then only we back to there. :PPP Second round, tiffany, bilian chiewxian and I went swimming pool and gym again, then we played inside the gym room and drink the cool water xD *shhh* Then we back there again.
We back the room so NGAMTIME. After we took family-picture then buhbyee. But everyone was going to timesquare near the hotel, separate 3/4 group.Our group : tiffany, bilian, singyeang, sheauen, chiewxian, jiahui and I. We went to jiahui daddy's stall to ate our lunch. Finished lunch then we walked to timesquare.
Reached. We walked here and there for helped chiewxian to choose her dress to majlis perpisahan, print kursus apple and bought shirt/dress. :) we having Mcd around 3.++pm. When 5.30pm, sheauen daddy fetch us back our home, but we ran from the opposite bridge to another opposite bridge! We're freakin' tired and hot that time, btw thanks sheauen dad much! Have a nice day with them :)
more picture, check it out -
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2088620&id=1553584721
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

没有评论:
发表评论